- 250 x 150 all-weather outdoor arena
- Lighted indoor arena
- 24 12 x 10 box stalls with rubber mats
- Indoor and outdoor wash rack with hot water
- Tack room
- Laundry room
- Heated office/viewing room
- 14 turnout paddocks including 6 on grass
- Pegasus air-ride 9 horse and 5 Star air-ride 6 horse trailers for transport
- 24 hour on-site security and supervision
• Full Training - $1300
Includes daily stall cleaning, turnout, feeding 3 times daily, grain, show clipping, mane pulling, blanketing, and five lessons/training rides per week.
• Consignment - $1300/month plus 15%
The full training package, plus advertising, video creation, and mailing of fliers and videos to interested parties.
• Group Lesson - $50/each
2 or more students per lesson. Roughly 60 minutes.
• Private Lesson - $75/each
• Beginner Private Lesson - $30-$50/each
For novices only. Includes assistance grooming and tacking up, as needed. 30-60 minutes.
• Hauling - Market. $125/minimum
• Trainer Fee - $50/day
• Grooming - $50/day
• Expense Split - Market.
Lodging, gas, meals, and other expenses incurred by staff are divided equally among customer horses.